In 2019, I made a personal goal of blogging once a month. Some months I knew right away what I wanted to write about. Other months, the words didn't come so easily, but I wrote anyways.
With blogging, you put your words out there, not knowing who (if anyone) will read them. I never know if people will connect with what I'm sharing. Because of this, each year, it's interesting for me to see which blogs were read the most.
Here are the Top 10 blogs of 2019
1. The Enneagram
2. The Voice That I Miss The Most
3. One Word 2019
4. 3 Truths All Singles Should Remember
5. Finding My Voice
6. Creating Margin In My Life
7. Dear Students,
8. My Trip To The Grand Canyon
9. The Lesson My Students Taught Me
10. The Twists and Turns of Life
Here are the Top 5 blog categories for 2019:
What was your favorite blog of 2019? What should I write about in 2020? Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message!
I'm an ordinary introvert who loves an extraordinary God.